ITunes for Windows 10 : Do you know about itunes ? Itunes is Apple-made software. This software is made for users in order that they can enjoy a variety of multimedia content. Things you can enjoy are music or songs, movies or movies, to Apple Music subscription service. iTunes is also a software to connect iPhone to PC computer or Windows laptop.
Not only PC or Windows PC users, you can also use iOS devices like iPhone or iPad too. Keep in mind, you can not connect iPhone or iPad to Windows optimally if iTunes is not installed yet. Therefore, you must install iTunes on Windows.
Is your windows windows 10? If you are still confused how to use iTunes for Windows 10, then you need to read carefully to this article. In this session, we will explain about the use of iTunes in Windows 10.
The majority of Apple users have difficulty managing their media library data. The presence of Apple Inc. provides a solution that is so precise and easy to apply. This is shown in iTunes. Therefore, you need to download it immediately and install. Some content has been added by Apple. Interesting content added is ringing tones, movies, Tv shows, and more.
You need to note, although the process of getting iTunes for Windows 10 is quite easy, but this process takes a long time. Therefore, you must ensure that your connection is in a decent and stable condition. After that, you can start to pay attention to this article well. Then you should focus on following these steps:
How to Download iTunes for Windows 10
- Initially you only need to visit the page from a browser available on your computer. Through the google app, search for download iTunes for Windows 10.
- On an existing site, it will usually be explained in detail about compatible computer devices. In general, a computer that can access is a computer with at least 512 MB of RAM. Processor owned is AMD processor / 1 GHz Intel.
- Next you just need to press the ‘Download Now’ button.
- The final step is to save the app in the location you want on your PC.
How to Install iTunes in Windows 10
Once you have confirmed that iTunes has been downloaded completely, your next step should be install. How to install iTunes for Windows 10 64-bit, you follow the steps below:
- First, open your iTunes download file. Right click on the iTunes setup file.
- Then you select the “Run as administrator”
- There will be a “Install” button, select the button. Then continue click next until the finish button appears. Click finish.
- After the finish button you click, wait patiently until iTunes installation on Windows 10 PC is complete.
How to Create Apple ID on Windows 10
To run Itunes for Windows 10, you first need to create an Apple ID. Making it easy enough, follow the steps below.
- First, first open the iTunes app on your computer.
- In the window, upper left, there is an option “Account”. Click the button.
- Select “Create a New Apple ID”. This is not necessary if you already have an account before. All you do is login using the ID you already own.
- Then it will be listed “Term and Conditions”. Check the box then select “Agree”
- Next will be shown some columns that you need to fill. Make sure you fill in a valid email. Then create a strong password.
- The next step you take is a payment transaction. Choose the mechanism you will do.
- There will be additional personal information that you need to fill out
- Click on the “Create an Apple ID” box
- Finally, the system will send a verification command to your email. Open your email, follow the verification process described.